Running a winery is never easy. From the constant pressure of competition to the long hours, it can be stressful and take its toll on your health. However, there are ways you can combat this stress and get some much-needed relaxation outside of wine tasting tours. Here are some great ideas for how you can relax as you run a winery:
1) Take advantage of happy hour specials
2) Try out different brews from around the world
3) Relax in an infinity pool
4) Unplug and enjoy nature
5) Take a cooking class
6) Invite friends over for a wine-tasting party
7) Make your vineyard your own personal oasis
8) Bond with your employees over a game of golf
9) Celebrate the end of a busy day with some friends and family
No matter what you do, make sure you take some time for yourself. Relaxing is an important part of staying healthy and productive – both in your personal life and at work. When you feel refreshed and rejuvenated, you’ll be able to take on whatever challenges come your way with a positive attitude.
Carlo DeRose is a connoisseur of wines and wineries, passionate about the culture surrounding them. He founded Italian Wine Merchant to share his knowledge with others and introduce new wine enthusiasts to the world of wine tasting. Carlo’s blog is an educational resource for anyone looking to learn more about wines from Italy or anywhere else in the world!